**v1.4.6**(2021-04-12) - Bias metric no longer log transformed. - FIRe loading function includes gain correction and calculations for σPSII in absolute units.
**v1.4.5**(2021-01-23) - Bug fix for separating files when loading FastOcean FastAct1 data
**v1.4.4**(2020-10-21) - Error reporting for ETR calculations cleaned up to reduce redundancy
**v1.4.3**(2020-10-07) - Bug fix to absorption calculations - Error reporting for ETR calculations
**v1.4.2**(2020-09-28) - Bug fix for columns to include normalised RMSE
**v1.4.1**(2020-09-17) - Fo and Fm errors are now reported as percentages. - Model bias is now normalised. - Additional statistical output included in the form of normalised RMSE, where RMSE is normalised to the mean fluorescence level.
- Added an option to ETR fitting to apply Serodio corrections for samples that have dark relaxation.
- Added an option for the fit to return Ek and manually calculate ETRmax.
- Added an option to fit ETRmax using a beta model.
- Bug fix for ETR fitting when the number of measurements per light level is 1.
- Bug fix for fitting with no connectivity model.
- Bug fix for handling single FIRe files
- Loading FIRe files can now split single turnover and multiple turnover measurements
- Bug fix to tools functions for change in name from fyield to flevel
- Bug fix for spectral correction to sort wavelengths to always be ascending
- Added functionality to load raw data files of Single Acquisitions from Chelsea FastAct1 laboratory system
- Added functionality to calculate ETR by only using the last 3 measurements of each time step
- Added functionality to load raw data files from Soliense LIFT-FRR
- Added functionality to load raw data files from Chelsea FastAct2 laboratory systems
- Bug fix to fit triple relaxation
- Bug fix for fixed ro calculation
- Bug fixes for fitting triple relaxation error codes
- Update to recommend bounds for tau1
- Update to bias calculation.
- Update to spectral correction code for correcting for background light and using chlorophyll to calculate Kd.
- Update to spectral correction code to include FastOcean LED spectra.
- Update to spectral correction code that allows the user to include their own constants/spectra instead of the pre-included file.
- Plot functions now close any existing figure objects.
- Plot functions now include RMSE in the legend.
- Update to remove outliers code to make the datetime array ‘datetime64’.
- Statistical metrics returned from FLC fitting procedure no longer include R2, Chi2 or reduced Chi2.
- Statistical metrics returned from fitting procedure no longer include R2, Chi2 or reduced Chi2.
- Saturation flashlets in relaxation fitting are now included in F:sub:`m`Relax estimation, rather than replacing relaxation flashlets.
- FIRe instrument relaxation bias now only uses the difference in relaxation flashlets to correct the large difference in flashlets.
- Implementation of code for submission to PyPi. Package now available for installation using pip install phyto_photo_utils.
- Syntax changes to saturation, relaxation and flc. Different models now called with optional arguments instead of separate functions.
- Update to phytoplankton specific absorption code for handling phycobilin content
- Update to phytoplankton specific absorption code for updated pathlength amplification coefficients
- Update to phytoplankton specific absorption code for not normalising in the infra-red (750 nm) region
- Bug fix to spectral correction for handling arrays
- Statistical metrics now outputs RMSE, reduced Chi squared
- Processing flags now included in output
- Fo and Fm now estimated as intercepts of Huber Regression linear fits
- Fitting skipped if Fo is greater than Fm
- Spectral correction now calculates factor as a function of depth
- read the docs formatting applied
- added warning messages when lower bounds are higher than upper bounds
- added demo file
- various bug fixes
- spectral LED correction now estimates in situ light field
- added plot function
- restructured package to avoid nested functions
- added outlier removal tool to FLC function
- added functionality for FLCs
- Functions compiled in package format